Happy Monday! Last week I was nominated by Teressina at Dream Bigger and Sherri- Mystical Writer for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Teressina and Sherri for this nomination! I met both of these ladies and their blogs through the Blogging University course we all took back in January. Take a moment to check out their blogs and read through their lovely posts.
The guidelines for accepting this nomination are:
- Show the award on my blog- doing this now
- Thank the person/people who nominated me- doing this now
- Share 7 things about myself (Oh boy!)
- Nominate 10 blogs (do I know of 10? I will try)
7 Things about Me:
- My favorite color is turquoise.
- I love to read- sometimes 2-4 books at the same time. I also am one of those readers who sometimes reads the end of the book when I am about 75 pages in or so and then goes back to the beginning so I can read it with the end in mind. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me?
- I have an unhealthy obsession with zombie apocalypses and the end of the world. Walking Dead, Fear of the Walking Dead, the original walker movie – Night of the Living Dead and all the ones after that, Z Nation, the list goes on and on. Sometimes if I find myself alone in a bathroom or in an office building I think “wait- am I in a zombie apocalypse?”
- I love to travel and go on high-risk adventures. I’ve backpacked through South East Asia, Japan, Europe, Mexico, Central America and Latin America. I have gone hang- gliding, cave spelunking, jungle trekking, parasailing, cliff-jumping, snorkeling, ocean swimming and exploring.
- Currently a HOT YOGA junkie- a 90 minute yoga class in a 90 plus degree room. I love how buckets of sweat just drip off in puddles around me and how strong my muscles feel after class. Yummy.
- Vintage, vintage, vintage. I treasure all things old. People, books, photos, clothes, architecture, food, antiques and collectibles.
- I absolutely love food. All kinds of food. I love thinking about food. I love cooking food and eating food. As a child, I used to thumb through cookbooks and look at food pictures just for fun. I still do.
5 Blogs I Nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award…
- Just Blue Dutch
- History Fashion Traveler
- The Front Door Project
- Suvarna Ventures
- Words Are All I Have
I have really enjoyed getting to know you bloggers in this blogosphere world! Your posts encourage, inspire and help me see things sometimes in a different light. I look forward to continuing to reading about the amazing journeys you are all on.
The nominees are not obligated to accept this award but if they do, they will need to follow the steps above.
Thank you again to Teressina and Sherri!
Love and blessings,